Friday, June 5, 2009

Standup Scrapbooks... and graduations, Perfect match!






I have been making these 8 sided standing albums and love it! The great thing is to know that the end product unlike many scrapbooks we create, won't be put away, closed for no one to admire and enjoy. The fact this album expands and sits perfectly on a mantel, dresser, desk top, or bookcase... any place of "presence" makes me smile. What a great way to showcase this years events, vacations, and put the people in our lives at a place of Honor.... showcased in a manner that says, "I love this memory".

I created this album for a cousin of mine, who is graduating high school this year. I don't get to see her as we live 1/2 way across the nation from each other, but I think she will enjoy this package when it arrives. In this time of fast, online, internet EVERYTHING..... it is something I want to give the people I love. Something that they can hold, touch, and hopefully enjoy for years to come.

When you are creating a memory, you are savoring a smile, one that will repeat itself over and over.

No comments: