Thursday, April 23, 2009

Go Green, recycled Movie Jackets





So after many months of creating recycled notebooks using boxes of all types, I decided my next venture should include the outer cardboard sleeve often found on dvd, vhs, and blueray movies. I am rolling out an entire line, using all genres including action, science fiction, disney, and some classics thrown in. I will post several on my Etsy page, and have many more in my current inventory. These blank journal books are perfect gifts in these tough economic time. If you can "use" the gift you receive, all the better that it originates from trash headed to our landfills!

Let me know what your favorite "green gift" is to give or to receive.... would love to hear from many on their favorites!

1 comment:

Corrie said...

I love giving and getting utilitarian items. What a cute idea. I may have to make some of those out of our favorites.