Monday, March 24, 2008

Garage sale prepare

Today is prepare day, The weather is bright and sunny so no excuses.


  I am accepting my alchemy in Etsy to have a banner and Avatar created for my store front, so very cool!  Seems like a great way to promote my business in a forward manner, and I am very excited to work with the lady I have selected in creating a really cool and eye popping creation. 

I am hoping to find some Ebay treasures in the boxes as I price items, it seems Ebay is on a real surge at the moment.  Wonder if it is tax refunds, or just springtime in general that is doing it?  I talked to my daughter and she is booming doing some sales on Craigslists right now also... so, something is really getting people out and about on the boards searching and buying right now.  

On the creative side, my next venture is the creation of the "Longaberger Basket" I am hoping as I search in the boxes I will find some really cool brads to use in this next upcoming classes.  The baskets are small gathering style, and would be awesome done in lime green, light pink and brown, or maybe in the tan colors accented with some greens.   

Podcasting as I price for inspiration, so will see what I come up with by the end of the day. Happy Monday and let's get to work! 

No comments: